Well, Emma has always been a tall girl. Every time she goes to the pediatrician, she gets further and further off the growth chart. Today I measured her and....she is....
42 inches and 42 pounds!
She has grown 3 inches in the last 6 months, since her 3 year checkup.
So, on her growth chart, for 3 1/2 years old, she is > 100th percentile for height, 95th for weight.
She is not slowing down. I just bought her size 6 clothes for summer because her size 5 pants are becoming capris :)
Anyway...she's gonna be taller than her momma by the time she's 10!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Future Volleyball Star?
Posted by Amanda at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OMG it won't be long before she is taller than Amy....lol...this is Sophie's grandmother known as Mimi...
Hehe...Amy & I were just talking about that tonight!
Post a Comment